Sunday 16 August 2015

AA Skincare Review // Lemongrass & Lavender Deodorant

 A few weeks ago I was asked to do another review for the amazing AA Skincare. If you haven't heard of them, you can click here to go to their website, or here to go to my last post for them, where I reviewed their soothing eye gel. 

In todays post I am going to be reviewing their Lemongrass & Lavender natural deodorant




Deodorants that you can buy at your local supermarkets are not natural deodorants. Many antiperspirants contain ingredients and chemicals that can be irritating to your skin and clog your pores. This can stop your skin from breathing, therefore causing skin infections or spots. 

AA Skincares natural deodorants will allow your skin to breath and provide all day protection against body odor, leaving you feeling and smelling fresh. They are made with carefully selected naturally deodorising pure essential oils that look after your skin. They don't contain any of the harmful ingredients that most antiperspirants do. 



They have three different deodorants to choose from, all with different scents. I decided to go for the Lemongrass & Lavender scent. It has a light citrusy aroma, and comes as a little roll on deodorant which is perfect for precise application, and you don't have to worry about any wastage. It does take a little while to dry, but so do all roll on deodorants. By the end of the day I am still left feeling fresh, and most importantly, I can still smell the citrusy scent! Seriously, the aroma lasts all day, which is a massive plus! 




I would definitely recommend these deodorants, as natural ingredients are always a better choice. I found my skin felt softer after using this deodorant, so I think I will be sticking to it from now on. 

Go over to their website and have a look for yourself by clicking on the link: http://www.aaskincare.co.uk/deodorants 
Or you can go to their full website to check out all the other natural products they sell: http://www.aaskincare.co.uk/ 

Also find them on social media:

Twittertwitter.com/AASkincareUK
Facebookwww.facebook.com/AASkincareUK
Pinterestwww.pinterest.com/amphorauk/
Instagraminstagram.com/aaskincareuk/

Have you tried any of their products? What do you think? 

Have a great day and don't forget to smile :)


No comments:

Post a Comment