Thursday 27 August 2015

My Pamper Evening Routine

Every girl, or boy, loves a good pamper night, but everybody's meaning of pamper is different. Today I am going to share my pamper routine with you.


My pamper nights always start off with a nice hot bubble bath. And if I have a bath bomb, that will get thrown in there too. (Not literally) I like to get in the bath and just relax for a while, sometimes with a good book. (Now would be the time that I would have a glass of wine, maybe with some strawberries in ... but I don't drink) When I've chilled out and relaxed for a while, I get my favourite body scrub and exfoliate. Then I go over with a normal shower gel. When I'm finished, I get out of the bath, dry off, apply a body lotion and put some comfy clothes on. 

I will then use a face mask. I normally use Tea Tree & Witch Hazel peel off face mask. While that is drying, I will paint my nails. Once I've finished my nails and the face mask is dry, I peel off the face mask and then use toner and moisturizer on my face. 

When all of this is done and I feel all pampered and relaxed, I like to get comfy on the sofa and put on a good film. I usually get some Ben & Jerrys ice cream to eat while watching the film, as I don't have pamper nights that often. So why not treat yourself when you do?!

And that's my pamper routine! Well I say routine, I don't stick to it religiously every time I have a pamper night. I sometimes like to change things up a bit. But this is basically how it normally goes. 

If you have any face mask suggestions .. Let me know! I'd love to try some new ones!

Have a great day and don't forget to smile :)


No comments:

Post a Comment