Tuesday 20 October 2015

Blogger Box Share

I recently took part in the #bloggerboxshare. I'm sure you have seen the hashtag floating around Twitter and if not ... Where have you been?! 

I was paired with the lovely Louise from louiseroserailton (Go and check out her awesome blog) It's hard enough buying presents for your friends and family .. Never mind buying for someone you've never even met before! But it was such a fun challenge and I enjoyed reading through her blog and tweets to find out what she liked. (I'm not a stalker, honest) 

I received my box yesterday and I love what was in it! I was super excited when I saw a Lush packet, since I don't live near a Lush so don't get to go often. I was that excited that I got a little carried away and forgot to take a photo before putting it in my bath! Luckily, I am saving half for another bath, so I did get a picture of half of it. I got the Rose Jam bath bomb. It smells amazing and it was so nice to relax in a nice Lush bath! 


I also got some chocolate boxes and who doesn't love chocolate?! 


A little hand warmer water bottle, how cute is that?! And some Orange blossom and Ginger hand lotion which smells amazing and leaves my hand feeling lovely and soft. 


And finally, I got this super adorable stationary set. Inside it has some little cards and envelopes for me to use. How pretty is the glittery box? 


Thankyou Louise for all my amazing gifts! I love them all! :) And Thankyou to Becky and Ms Mistry for setting the bloggerboxshare up. It's such a brilliant idea and is really fun. It's a great way to make more blogging friends! 

Have you taken part in any box shares? 

Have a great day and don't forget to smile :) 


1 comment:

  1. This is such a sweet idea! The orange blossom hand lotion sounds so nice :) xx
    Chasing Belle 23

    ReplyDelete