Tuesday 1 September 2015

Summer Wishlist - Update

Back in March when I first started my blog, one of my posts was a 'Summer Wishlist'. At the end of the post I said that I would get back to you when summer is over and go through what was on there and what I actually managed to get! So lets go through it..

1. Something Aztec
The first thing on my list was something aztec, as I love the patterns. I did manage to get something aztec, so I can tick this one off my list! 


2. Cut out buckle chelsea style boots
Another one I can tick of my list as I also picked some of these up! I was originally going for a plain black pair, but I really like the monochrome ones I got instead. 


3. A dungaree/pinafore dress
Unfortunately, I still haven't managed to get one of these. If any of you know where I could find one, please let me know! 

4. A Polaroid camera
Nope. Still not got one. I did manage to get a normal camera, but still not got a polaroid one. YET. I am still hopefully going to get one someday!

5. Midi rings
Another one I can tick off! I did get some midi rings and I love them! Just need to get a few more to add to my collection now!

*Picture from google images. Not my hand or rings*

I think 3 out of 5 isn't that bad! Would loved to have got everything from my wishlist, but unfortunately, I didn't. Lets hope next year I can do better! 

Did you manage to get everything from your summer wishlist this year?

You can check out my original wish list by clicking on this link .. Summer Wishlist

Have a great day and don't forget to smile :)




1 comment: