Saturday 11 July 2015

Boutique of Molly // Belle Tartan Check Trousers

As you may have seen (if you read my blog) I was asked to work with Boutique of Molly. You can find my first post all about this here. After I got my first post up, I was lucky enough to be asked to work with them again! I obviously said yes, I mean, have you seen their clothes? So this is my second post about another item of clothing that I purchased off their website. 

I have never had any tartan clothes before, but I decided to take the plunge and get their Tartan Check Trousers. I didn't really know what to expect, but when they came and I tried them on .. I actually love them! I got them in a size 8 and they fit just nicely. They're not too tight and they are stretchy so you can move around easily in them and they are super soft. I can honestly say they are one of the most comfortable pair of trousers that I own! They have an elasticated waist band, which makes them quick and easy to get on, and there are two front side pockets. 



These trousers can really be dressed up or down, depending on when you wear them. With a nice pair of black heels, I think these would be perfect for a night out, or a meal, and with a pair of flat shoes, they are perfect for daytime! 

I paired mine with some flat dolly shoes from Select, and a black shirt also from Select. 





If you like these trousers and would like to get some of your own, click here. If you want to have a browse through the whole website, here is the link. www.boutiqueofmolly.com

Also don't forget to follow Boutique of Molly on their social media sites: 



instagram.com/boutiqueofmolly

Have you bought anything from Boutique of Molly before?

Much Love..

No comments:

Post a Comment