Friday 24 July 2015

Nail Tutorial #4



I love doing my nails and making them look pretty with different patterns and nail art, but recently I've not been doing them that much. As I have had a week off work this week, I decided I would get back into doing my nails again! If you have followed my blog from the beginning, you will know that I started my blog off by doing nail art tutorials .. In fact my first 4 posts are all about nails! If you haven't seen them, here is my first ever post - Easy Nail Art Tutorial

This time I decided to keep it simple and just put a pattern on my ring finger as an accent nail. Here's what I did.. 

First of all I put a base coat on my nails and then I painted them all white. This is optional, but I think painting them white before adding colour makes the colour pop more! 



Once the white nail varnish was dry, I painted my thumb, pointer and middle finger nails a light pink, and I painted my pinkie nail light green. I did two coats on each finger, just to make sure they all had full coverage. 



For my accent nail, I painted the bottom corner of my nail (nearest my little finger) green, then I used my dotting tool and made three dots at the top of the green polish, and four smaller dots in pink just above it. 




I then went back to my white nail polish and made three dots on the green polish, and last but not least, I put four smaller pink dots on top of the white dots. 




I then went over all of my nails with a top coat and I was done! 



Do you like doing your nails? 

Thank you for stopping by to have a read of my blog, whether your new or you've been here before, I'd love to know what you think!

Much Love.. 



1 comment:

  1. Thankyou! Thought I'd go for something simple this time :) x

    ReplyDelete