Sunday 5 July 2015

June Favourites // ❤️

I can not believe how fast this year has gone already! I mean it's already July .. what?!? As I haven't done one of these posts before, I thought it would be fun to do a post about what I've been loving in June. 

Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Cleansing and Toning Lotion




I have been using this morning and night and it makes my skin feel feel so soft and super clean. I use this towards the end of my skincare routine, just before I moisturise my face. Even after I think I have cleaned my face properly, when I use this, it gets deep into your pores and removes dirt you didn't even know was there! This is definitely a favourite and I will be replacing this when I run out. 

Garnier Moisture + Matte Daily Oil-Free Moisturiser


For me, this is the best moisturiser for my skin that I have found so far. I have it for combination to oily skin, and it works really well. I only need to use a tiny bit to be able to moisturise my whole face! It doesn't make your face look shiny and it soaks straight into your skin and leaves it feeling smooth. And it smells really nice! I got this when it was half price, just to try it, but I think I'll be paying the full price now as I will be buying this again. 

Witch Naturally Clear Blemish Stick


I have been using this if I feel any spots coming on. As soon as I see a little bump on my face or feel a painful spot coming on, I just dab this stick onto it and it gets rid of it a lot quicker than if I just left it. It seems to stop it from getting any bigger and really does help alot! You can dab it on as and when required, as many times as you like. And it is the perfect size to keep with you in your handbag! 

Magnitone Lucid Daily Cleansing & Exfoliation brush


I have been loving my Magnitone Lucid ever since I was lucky enough to win it in The Bloggers Life competition! I have been using it as part of my morning skincare routine. I just apply a face wash to my face, then use my Magintone, starting on my forehead for 20 seconds until it beeps, then onto my cheeks for 10 seconds each and finally my nose and chin for the last 20 seconds. My skin has been looking so much better and brighter since using this! 

Dove Oxygen Moisture for Fine, Flat hair - Shampoo and Conditioner 


I unfortunately haven't been blessed with thick, long, luxurious hair, so I have tried everything I can think of to help add volume to my hair. This shampoo does help as its not heavy on your hair so doesn't weigh it down. It also helps when I hold my head upside down to dry my hair, but I do think this shampoo and conditioner has helped my hair look and feel more thicker and more voluminous. 

Black Dolly Shoes




These dolly shoes I got from Select a few months ago and I have been loving them recently.  They are quick and easy just to put on and they go with pretty much everything as they are black. They also have a gold stripe going across the front and a gold line going around the back of the heel to add a bit of detail. Simple but stylish! 

Finger and Thumb Rings


Recently I have been loving wearing a ring on my middle finger and one on my thumb! I also have midi rings to wear. I feel like they look very bohemian, and I love that look. It reminds me of festivals (even though I have never been to one), but I just love the look! 

Axwell /\ Ingrosso - Something New


I have been loving this song recently! Its just such a happy and summery song and it puts me in a good mood when I listen to it. And you can sing along to it .. which is always good! 

I hope you enjoyed this post .. I know its a bit late, but better late than never ay? What have you been loving this past month? 

Much Love..









No comments:

Post a Comment