Saturday 25 July 2015

'Daisy' Floral Textured Cap Sleeve Dress // BoutiqueofMolly


My third order arrived from Boutique of Molly yesterday .. and I am really happy with it! After my first two posts on items I've purchased from Boutique of Molly, I was asked if I would like to work with them again! I was super happy and excited as they have some new clothing items in stock that are so nice! So once again I jumped at the chance and ordered a beautiful dress. 

The dress I decided to go for was the 'Daisy' Floral Textured Cap Sleeve Dress. It comes to just above your knees and it is a body con style dress so fits nicely to your body shape. It is black and has a beautiful floral pattern all over it. Its perfect for going out for chilled drinks or a meal with friends or family, or for date night as its fitted so compliments your curves (Not that I'm that curvy). I ordered this in the size up from my normal size, and it fits perfectly! 



I absolutely love this dress and can't wait to have an excuse to wear it out!



If you like this dress or want to have a look at the full website, just click here. Boutique of Molly have even been kind enough to give you 20% off your next purchase by using the code 'CLOUDS' at the checkout. Who doesn't love a bargain?! 

Find Boutique of Molly on social media:




I really hope you enjoyed this post, and make sure to check them out and take advantage of the 20% off!  

Much Love..

4 comments:

  1. This dress looks so pretty on you! I love the print ^-^

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! :) It's a really nice print .. Love florals! x

      Delete
  2. Very cute dress, suits you =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete