Saturday 26 September 2015

Face Lotion Review

I have taken a short break from blogging, but now I am back and ready to go! :)

I have already done two reviews for some products from AA Skincare. When they emailed my again a couple of weeks ago asking if I would like to review another one of their amazing products, I obviously said yes! If you have read my other reviews, you will know that I have loved both the products they have sent for me to review, so I wasn't going to turn this one down! 
This time, I was asked to review their Lavender and Tea Tree Face Lotion. As usual, it came in a cute little bottle that you can easily fit in your makeup bag or handbag. 

Quoted from the website, 'A naturally effective face lotion that hydrates, protects and restores the skin.
This light and readily absorbed lotion not only moisturises but helps to tone and restore your skin. Naturally antibacterial, antiseptic and antifungal, making it perfect for acne prone skin, spots, blemishes and other abrasions and can help skin heal. 
Effective as a protective daily moisturiser as part of your regular skincare routine. 
A reassuring faintly medicinal aroma with a herby Lavender top note.'
The Tea Tree in this face lotion can benefit skin conditions and is an excellent treatment for acne. Besides improving your skin, tea tree has all kinds of other health properties and it is a potent healer. 
I have been using this face lotion now for just over a week and my skin looks and feels so much better than before! Since using it, I haven't had any breakouts (touch wood) and I was always getting them horrible under the skin painful spots on my face! 


I honestly cannot rave about this face lotion enough .. it has done wonders for my skin! It currently has £1.40 off so you can get it yourself for only £5.56! 
If you would like to check it out for yourself, here is the link: http://www.aaskincare.co.uk/ourproducts
Or the link to take you to the full website:
You can also find AA Skincare on social media:
*I got sent an item for free to review on my blog, but all opinions are my own*
Have a great day and don't forget to smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment