Monday 7 September 2015

My Favourite YouTubers


As some of you may know, I LOVE to sit back, relax, and watch Youtube videos. I'm sure there are a lot of you out there who like to do the same, but not everybody watches the same people. I really hope that one day I myself can start making Youtube videos as it looks so fun and you get to meet some amazing new friends! Today I am going to tell you who's in my Youtube subscription box. All of their links will be below.

Inthefrow
Victoria is a British Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle blogger and Youtuber. Her videos range from Hauls and new launches to favourites and make-up tutorials. She is a really nice person and she makes her videos fun and easy to watch. Plus, she has amazing hair! 

Aspyn Ovard
Aspyn is an American Youtuber who does fun videos to give her viewers tips and tricks to help them out. Her videos include things like .. Outfit ideas, Hairstyles, Things to do when your bored, Ways to get fit and much more. She also does some DIY videos and you all know I love making things! She makes her videos colourful and fun to watch. 

Danielle Mansutti
Danielle is an English born living in Australia, who does make-up tutorials, reviews, favorites, hauls, advice videos and lookbooks. She is so easy to watch and you can really tell that she enjoys making her videos. 

LaurDIY
Lauren is a Toronto based DIY and Lifestyle Youtuber. Most of her videos are DIY videos (which I love) e.g. DIY decor, DIY clothes/clothing makeovers, DIY healthy snacks and a lot of other amazing DIY's. She is so energetic and fun to watch and really shows her personality through her videos. 

Freddy My Love
Freddy is a British Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Youtuber. She only started her Youtube channel 8 months ago and has done absolutely amazing to reach the amount of followers that she has in that short amount of time! Freddy is absolutely beautiful and her personality really shines through her videos. She has also recently just started a blog to go along side her Youtube channel which i'm sure will be just as successful. 

Zoella
Zoe is a British Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Youtuber. She also does collaborations with a lot of other amazing Youtubers and makes some fun challenge videos. She has a vlog channel to go alongside her normal channel. Zoe has just reached 9 million subscribers which is an absolutely amazing achievement! She is so fun to watch and is such a nice person, it really shows through her videos! 

SaraBeautyCorner
Sara is a Norwegian DIY and beauty Youtuber. She makes all her videos super fun to watch! She mostly does DIY's and nail art tutorials, which are both amazing! She is such a talented person and is sharing her talent with her viewers to try and help them learn how to do what she does. Again, you can tell she loves making videos and she is really good at editing them! 

There are still so many more Youtubers that I watch, but if I were to list them all and write about them, this post would never end! (Well it would end but it would be very long) I'll will link some more down below incase you want to check them out. All you have to do is click on their names..


Definitely check out all these Youtubers! They really are amazing and I wish I could be friends with all of them .. Hopefully one day, when I start my own Youtube channel!

Who are your favourite Youtubers to watch? 

Have a great day and don't forget to smile :)



1 comment: