Thursday 3 September 2015

Fall Inspired Crafts

 I don't know about you, but this year I am really excited for Autumn! Big wooly jumpers, thick socks, boots, autumnal colours and smells (cinnamon and apple etc), cosy nights, but I am especially excited about all of the fall crafts I am going to make! 


I have been browsing through Pinterest at all the amazing crafts I can make, and I am going to share with you some of the ones I found that I am really looking forward to making. 

Stenciled Leaf Mug

This fun and simple craft is perfect for Autumn. Your own personalised autumnal mug that looks cute and you will be the only person that has it! Perfect for hot chocolates!

Leaf Tea Light Jar

This craft is different, easy and inexpensive to make. It will be beautiful on a cold night and create a relaxing, autumnal coloured dim light to your room! 

Sculpted Glitter Autumn Acorns

Put these in a jar around a candle or even by themselves for a beautiful decoration during fall. I absolutely love the colours of these glittery acorns!

Leaf Prints

This is another simple and inexpensive craft idea. You get to choose some of your favourite autumn leaves to put in them too!

Ombre Pine Cones

Simple yet effective. You can use autumnal colours on the pine cones and hang them up as a garland, along your mantelpiece or just on your wall. They will look good anywhere!

Autumn Scent

Fill your home with the scent of autumn. You can use whatever your favourite autumnal scents are to bring the beautiful smell into your home!

I am so excited to be able to make these crafts. When I do make them, rest assured that there will be a blog post to follow. I can't wait to see how they turn out! 

Are you going to be making any fall inspired crafts? I'd love to know! 

Have a great day and don't forget to smile :)

1 comment:

  1. I've never considered making Autumnal crafts, but I love the sound of it - especially these Leaf tea light jars x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete