Tuesday 8 September 2015

Same Blog .. New Name

This is just a quick post to let you (all my lovely readers) know that I have changed the name of my blog.

'Up-in-clouds' is now the old name .. And the new name is 'Here In Wanderland'. So instead of up-in-clouds.blogspot.co.uk, my URL will now be hereinwanderland.blogspot.co.uk

It is still exactly the same blog with the same posts, it just has a new name and URL. 

Didn't want you all to get confused! 

Have a great day and don't forget to smile :) 

2 comments:

  1. Love the new name, i want to change mine but i dont know what too =/

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! :) I think choosing your blog name is the hardest part! I'm happy with it though. Oohh, good luck and I hope you find something you love! xx

      Delete