Thursday 18 June 2015

AA Skincare // Review

Amphora Aromatics were kind enough to send me a product from their new natural skin care range to try out and review. They sent me the Seaweed & Aloe Refreshing Eye Gel and I have too say ... I am loving it!



The AA Skincare range combines essential oils with classic natural ingredients to create products that make you look and feel gorgeous. They have a wide range of different skincare products that suit every skin type. With over 30 years experience in aromatherapy and natural skincare, they were able to create naturally effective products to keep your skin happy and healthy.



The Seaweed & Aloe Refreshing Eye Gel that I received came beautifully packaged and comes with a pump so it is easy to get the perfect amount without wasting any. It is suitable for all skin types - especially sensitive skin. The gel is light and soothing and quickly soaks into your skin, leaving your skin feeling refreshed and smooth. It came in a 50ml bottle, so is the perfect size to keep in your handbag, or in your hand luggage if you are travelling! 

Uses
  • Gently removes eye make-up
  • Helps sooth and cool tired eyes
  • Restores the sensitive skin around your eyes
I have been using this at night time to remove my eye make-up and and soothe my eyes after a long day, and in the morning to restore the skin around my eyes and make me look more awake. I pump some onto a cotton pad and smooth it underneath my eyes and on my eyelids, I then take a dry cotton pad and gently wipe my eyes. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and has made my skin glow! I would highly recommend this product to anybody! And at only £6.96 a bottle, you can't go wrong. You are definitely getting your monies worth and more! 

If you want to try this eye gel out for yourself .. you can purchase it by clicking here, and if you would like to see their range of other products, you can find them at http://www.aaskincare.co.uk/

I would like to thank Amphora Aromatics for sending me this product. I am definitely a fan! 

Have you tried any products from this range?

*I was sent this product to review with my unbiased opinion. Everything I have written here is my own honest opinion*

Much Love.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment