Saturday 6 June 2015

Why I Love Summer ❤





Hi lovelies! Hope everyone's weekend is getting off to a good start?! As some of you may know (if you've read my previous posts), summer is my favourite season! And today I'm going to tell you some of the things I love about it.


The smell of cut grass..
I don't know how many of you are the same .. but when I smell cut grass, that's when I know its summer! I don't know what it is about it .. I just love the smell!

The smell of sun-cream..
I love the smell of sun-cream. It reminds me of holidays, which brings back loads of great memories! So sun-cream is definitely another summer smell I love!

Eating more fruit..
I know everyone eats fruit throughout the year, no matter what the season, but you seem to eat more in the summer! I love eating a nice fruit salad on a hot summers day. Its so refreshing and just makes you feel good.

The light mornings and longer evenings..
I always find it so much easier to get out of bed early in the summer when it's light outside compared to the dark, cold winter mornings. Also sitting in the garden until late at night just relaxing with a nice cold drink, watching the sunset. I feel more motivated and like I can get more things done in the summer!

BBQ's..
Who doesn't love a good bbq? Having all your friends round, making some food, having drinks and listening to music. I love it.

Wearing pretty dresses and skirts..
I love wearing dresses in the summer. They are nice and cool and not too tight so your not stuffy. They are comfy and just the perfect outfit for summer. You can style different dresses in so many ways with little accessories too!

The flowers and blossom.. 
Flowers in the summer are so colourful and just look so pretty.

Beach Days..
Days at the beach are perfect! The sand in your toes, the sea breeze keeping you cool and the sun giving you an amazing tan!

Road Trips..
Road trips with friends are the best! Sunglasses on, windows down, loud music and your best friends! I love going on road trips in the summer!

Good Vibes..
I don't know what it is .. The sun, the music, the longer days .. but everybody always seems so much happier in the summer! Everyones more chilled out and just seems to be in a better mood when the suns out! It's great! :)

So there you have it. Just a few of the reasons I love summer!

Thanks for stopping by to have a read and I hope you enjoyed this post!

What are your favourite things about summer? Let me know in the comments or find me on Twitter - @cloudsinup.

Much Love..

7 comments:

  1. I love summer too, especially wearing shorts & strappy tops, people watching through my sunnies, the beach, the park - PICNICS!! I love your blog title. So glad I had my girlie holidays, chilling, getting THE best tan, before I settled down with my gorgeous hubby. But I still love the sun and the sea. I think the sun warms you right through to the bones, it makes you feel good and smile. Yep love Summer. Sammie x http://www.feastingisfun.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, its nice that you got to all all that fun stuff and experience it before you found your partner .. And now that get to do all of it together! :) Summer is the best! x

      Delete
  2. I really love this post, as I love summer too! I especially over bbq's and pretty summer clothes!

    http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Summer really is the best season! :) x

      Delete
  3. Amazing post dear!

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summers my favourite too! Summed up perfectly! :) I love the dresses, the skirts, the good vibes, even the sunglasses make an appearance!! Haha. I agree with the whole you eat more fruit thing, il end up eating strawberries, pineapple, green grapes, apples ahh.

    Kirsty x (www.thinklikekirst.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love everything about it! And all that fruit sounds so good .. I love eating fresh fruit :) so refreshing in the summer! xx

      Delete