Monday 22 June 2015

Disney Decor // Wishlist

Hey lovelies! Who doesn't love Disney? So whats better than Disney inspired decor that you can have in your home! I have always been a big fan of Disney as it's what I've grown up with, so when I saw these I definitely got a little bit excited. I just want them all!

Mrs Potts and Chip - Beauty and the Beast

WANT!

Cogsworth - Beauty and the Beast

Beauty and the Beast clock...it's so cute!

Lumiere - Beauty and the Beast

Beauty and the Beast

Rose in a glass jar - Beauty and the Beast

Enchanted floating rose Disney fairy tale beauty and the beast princess love wedding centerpiece prop repica collectible via Etsy

Glass Slipper - Cinderella


Doorknob - Alice In Wonderland

Disney Doorknob   Home Decor Home Design Home Decorating Home Party Ideas Furniture  Decoration Ideas D.I.Y Do It Yourself

Cupboard - Alice In Wonderland

Alice in Wonderland furniture by John Suttman

The White Rabbits Backwards Clock - Alice In Wonderland

Backwards Alice Clock    http://thewhiterabbit.net/product_info.php?cPath=1_id=308

Shadow - Peter Pan

Have you ever seen this on Pinterest with the caption that it's a cut-out on the lamp? It's one of the Top 5 Disney Myths. Read more in this blog post!

Garden Fire Pit - Bambi


Spinning Wheel - Sleeping Beauty


Those are just a few of the Disney/Fairytale inspired decor that I absolutely love! Like I said before .. I am a massive Disney fan I could watch the films all day! It's what i've grown up with and I will continue to watch the films, and when I have children, they will definitely be watching the Disney films I grew up with and any new ones that come out!

Are you a Disney Fan? What is your favourite Disney film? I recently watched the new Cinderella film and I loved it! Have you seen it?

Much Love..






6 comments:

  1. I love Cinderella and Mulan! The recent Cinderella film was great too!
    Classy Country Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I haven't seen Milan for so long! Uses to love that film! Its really good isn't it? I loved it :) x

      Delete
  2. I love the rose is in jar, my favourite film is pocahontas =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pocahontas is such a good film! Haven't watched it in a while though :( x

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness!! I haven't seen anything like them before, how gorgeous. Beauty and the Beast has to be one of my favourites xx

    daniellelgreaves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete