Wednesday 3 June 2015

Liebster Award #2

Hi Lovlies. I have been lucky enough to have been nominated for the Liebster Award for a second time! Thankyou so much to Krystal-Nicole from krystalnicolekn for nominating me! Be sure to check out her blog by clicking the link! She has a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog and I really enjoy reading her posts!


The Rules:

1. Write a post about the fact that you have been nominated, thank the wonderful person who nominated you and don't forget to leave a link to their blog!

2. Answer the eleven questions that the person who nominated you for the award has given you

3. Nominate 5-11 new bloggers, who have less than 1000 followers

4. Leave eleven questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer on their posts 

5. Let the bloggers know that you have nominated them and leave a link back to your post to ensure they are familiar with how it works. Display the ward in your post and sidebar!

My answers to the questions I was asked:

1. What/who inspired you to start your blog? Before I started my blog, I used to read other peoples. I loved the fact that they had somewhere to write about what they loved! So I thought I would start my own. I am so happy I did as I enjoy it so much .. and I didn't realise how big and friendly the blogging community actually was!

2. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why? This is easy .. I would change my hair. I would have long, thick hair with natural beach waves! I get so jealous of people who have naturally beautiful hair. Mine is just thin and flat and I can't do anything with it! :(  

3. What is your favourite quote? 'Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain!'

4. Who is your biggest inspiration? I don't really have one specific inspiration. Alot of people inspire me in different ways! 

5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose? I would choose ... Beverly Hills, California. Definitely.  It is such a beautiful place and I would love to live there!

6. What is your favourite colour? This literally changes all the time! At the minute I am loving pastel colours. They are really soft and pretty and the perfect colour for spring!

7. Do you prefer cats? ... Or dogs? This is such a hard question as I love them both! Cats are more independent whereas dogs are more loyal! I don't know the answer to this question. I love them both equally :) 

8. What is the one item you cannot live without? My phone. I feel lost if I don't have my phone with me!

9. What is your favourite genre of music? I like all types of music .. but I think my favourite would have to be pop music. Like stuff that's in the charts. I also like summer tunes!

10. What is your dream career? To be Blogging or a Youtuber full time. I always wanted to be a model growing up, but I did nothing about that. Or a beauty therapist. 

11. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Hopefully blogging full time, with my own Youtube channel. Living in my dream house and being able to drive!

My Nominees: 

Lucy from lusbeauty

Niamh from littlemissmexo

Lacey from onemug

Ellice from smallbutl0ud

Lauren from whatlaurendidtoday

Questions for my Nominees: 

1. What inspires you if you get writers block? 

2. Have you ever been to a blogging event?

3. What is your star sign?

4. What inspired you to start blogging? 

5. Do you have any pets?

6. What is your favourite food?

7. Who inspires you and why?

8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

9. Do you have any siblings?

10. Do you know any other bloggers?

11. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

If I have nominated you and you have already been awarded and done a post on the Leibster Award, don't feel like you have to do it all over again. I just enjoy your blog and think you deserve more followers! :) 

I really am grateful for all the support and and friendliness that comes with having a blog. I hope I can keep writing posts that you all enjoy reading! Make sure you also check out all of the amazing bloggers I have nominated!

I look forward to reading your answers! Thanks again to Krystal-Nicole for nominating me! 

Much Love..









3 comments:

  1. aaawwwww such a beautiful post love! Thank you for accepting and I wish you the best of luck in the blogging world! Looking forward to reading all your other posts too xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! And thankyou again for nominating me! :) I wish you the best of look too! xxxxxx

      Delete
  2. Thank you too :)

    ReplyDelete