Monday 1 June 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award

Hello Everyone!! I have been lucky enough to have been nominated for another bloggers award! A few weeks back I was kindly nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Emma at agingerblondie. (You can find my post on that by clicking here.) This time, I would like to say a big thank the lovely Milly, from sevenseasaway, for nominating me for the 'Versatile Blogger Award'! I really am so happy that people are not just reading my blog, but actually enjoying what they read! When I started blogging, I never thought I would have this much support and kindness from other bloggers .. Let alone be nominated for any kind of awards! So thankyou! :)




The Rules

  • Thank the person who gave you the award and include a link to their blog
  • Choose and nominate 15 other blogs for the Versatile Blogger Award. Choose some great bloggers and don't forget to include their links
  • Now for the fun part ... Share 7 Fun Facts about yourself! 
If I am nominating you for this award, you are doing an amazing job on your blog and I thoroughly enjoy reading them! So well done! 
7 Fun Facts About Me

This is an odd one, but its still a fact. I am not interesting at all and I am actually finding it really hard to think of 7 fun facts about myself! Haha!

I lived in the same house that I grew up in for 15 years and my mum still lives there now. 

I tend to change my hair colour and style ALL the time! I get bored very quickly.

I tried to start my own craft business last year (2014) and completely failed as I had no idea what I was doing or how to start a business. 

I can get really passionate about something and research it for months.

I researched my Family Tree and managed to get all the way back to the 1600's. I even found some living relatives that we never knew we had and got in contact with them. Hopefully we'll get to meet one day!

I love to go on activity days out and I will try anything once. Except bungee jumping or skydiving. You won't get me doing those!

I am Nominating: 

Hannah from hannahjanewilliams 

Sara from bloonstuff

Grace from teatoastandtelly

Bekah from thecliquesblog

Jemma from dorkface

Jess from jessbfb

Olivia Jade from dungarees-and-donuts

Katy from katyjjo

Rhianna from robowecop

Caitlin from throughthemirror

Hayley from teapartybeauty

Emma from agingerblondie

Sofie from itsjustsofie

Maddie from maddiebrowne100100

Tasmin from grandiosedays 

Please make sure you check out all the blogs I have nominated. They are all amazing! And also be sure to check out the amazing Millys' blog. Once again .. Thankyou to Milly for nominating me!

Much Love..


2 comments:

  1. OMG why not bungee jumping? I'm dying to try this out! I'm glad you enjoyed this award, believe me, you're interesting :) Try to love yourself more!

    xo
    Milly
    www.sevenseasaway.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am terrified of heights! And I just have a fear that the harness will snap! Lol. Thankyou so much .. That's really appreciated! :)

      Sophie xox

      Delete