Friday 15 May 2015

25 Random Facts About Me ❤

Hellooo everyone! Can't believe I haven't posted for almost a week! And I apologise for that. So I thought today, to help get back on track, it would be fun to write some random facts about myself, and i'm not going to lie .. it took me a while to think of all these facts!



I hope you enjoy! :)

1. I hate all insects. They just freak me out!

2. I have travelled to 7 different countries around the world

3. I am afraid of heights

4. I love all animals, especially baby ones!

5. I have never been to a Festival or Concert :(

6. I hated History in school, but now I find it really interesting

7. I still don't know what I want to do as a career

8. I admire YouTubers and wish one day I can have my own channel

9. I love going to theme parks and I love all the rides

10. I have one nephew and one niece and I love being an auntie!  

11. I am a very excitable person

12. My birthday is November 15th 

13. I love watching horror movies

14. When I was in primary school, I was on the athletics team

15. I've lived in the same town my whole life

16. I got my first tattoo at 17 - A heart at the bottom of my back

17. I enjoy baking

18. One of my dreams is to travel America and Australia 

19. I have size 3/4 feet

20. Growing up, I always wanted to do gymnastics but never got the chance to

21. I eat lots of fruit - My favourite is pineapple

22. I never really drink alcohol. I don't like the taste and definitely don't like the hangover!

23. My favourite holidays are Halloween and Christmas

24. I've been to the Theatre in London twice and loved it!

25. Summer is my favourite season

So there you have it .. 25 random facts about me. I really hope you enjoyed reading!

Tell me in the comments one random fact about yourself. I'd love to read them!

Thankyou for stopping by my little blog! :) 

Much Love..




4 comments:

  1. I really like the fact that you not only introduced yourself in a fun way, but that you encourage feedback/engagement from others. We actually have a quite a few things in common. I get freaked out by spiders and I run from bees ( I know that I am not supposed to run, but that is my reflex - I see them and I take off). Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thankyou! Haha, I run from bees too! I feel like if I just stay still then it has more of a chance to land on me and sting me! Thankyou for your lovely comment :) xx

      Delete
  2. ah i love this! We have a few in common,insects and horror films to name a couple! 7 countries is very impressive xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, Thankyou! Its always nice to find people who you have common interests with! :) I didn't actually realise i'd been to that many until I wrote this post! Haha! But I still want to travel to a lot more places :) xx

      Delete