Saturday 16 May 2015

Bath and Body // Soap&Glory ❤

Hi lovelies! I don't know about you, but I am absoloutly loving Soap&Glory at the minute! It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling super smooth! Three of the things I've bought to try out are as follows..



Soap&Glory - Flake Away
This is a Shea Butter, Sugar and Peach Seed body polish. You apply onto damp skin and massage in circular motions until most of the grains are gone, rinse well and then your done! This smells so good and I can't wait to try it out! This cost me £2.50 from boots and it is a 50ml tub.


Soap&Glory - The Righteous Butter
This is a body moisturizer with softening Shea Butter and Aloe Vera. After you've had a shower or bath and used the Flake Away, you smooth this onto damp skin and massage until it all sinks in. This is the same scent as the Flake Away and was also £2.50 from boots. I got the 50ml tub in this too.


Soap&Glory - Hand Food
As you can tell from the name, this is a hand cream. Its non-greasy with Shea Butter, Macadamia oil and Marshmallow. You can use this hand cream as often as you like to soften, smooth and soothe dry, chapped or otherwise hampered hands. It leaves your skin feeling so smooth and smells amazing! I also got this in the 50ml bottle and I got this one for free because, as you probably all know, boots has a 3 for 2 offer which is great!


I hope you liked reading this post!

What products are you loving at the moment? Any suggestions on what I should try out?

Feel free to leave comments or follow and you can also find me on twitter at @cloudsinup!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Much Love..

No comments:

Post a Comment