Monday 4 May 2015

Blogging // How I feel about it ❤

Hello again! :) Todays post is going to be all about Blogging. How I feel like blogging has helped me and what its like to have your own blog.



I'm still quite new at it all and even though I haven't been blogging that long, I absolutely love it! When I first started my Blog at the beginning of March, I didn't know what to expect. All I knew was that my Blog was somewhere I could write about all the things I love. My own little world. 

I started out not knowing anything about Blogging. I literally just went with it and learned how to set my blog up how I wanted it, make my own header and basically make my blog 'mine' along the way. I didn't have any help doing it, as I don't know any other bloggers. But I did it. There are still somethings I would like to change on the way my blog looks, but I'll get there in the end. Like I said, I'm still quite new, so there is plenty of time! 

I also set up a Twitter acount to go with my blog. That was the best thing I could have done! There are so many amazing bloggers on there and Twitter is where most of my traffic comes from. If you join in on the Blogger chats that happen every night, you get to chat to some great bloggers and also make lots of amazing friends. You can get so much inspiration from other people and I think it's good to interact with people who have the same interests as you. You don't feel so alone in the blogging world then. I love the blogging community and always look foward to the chats! 

Blogging has made me more confident and taught me some good skills. It has helped with my writing skills and I also kind of undersatnd HTML now. I'll get there in the end! Making my Blog was one of the best decisions I have made. 

Hopefully I can keep working on my blog and getting better at it as time goes on. Even maybe one day, work on it full time! I also hope that in the future I will get the chance to meet some of the Bloggers I chat to on Twitter. That would be amazing! 

If you haven't got a Blog yet and are thinking of starting one ... I say go for it. I love blogging and wouldn't change anything. Apart from the fact I wish I had started a long time ago! But I'm happy I have started now. This is going to be a long and fun journey and hopefully you can join me along the way! 

I hope you enjoyed reading this post! How does blogging make you feel? Has it changed your life in any way? I'd love to hear your answers and thoughts!

Thankyou for stopping by my blog!

Speak soon .. 

6 comments:

  1. Blogging makes me feel excited. I get to make blogging friends and share my likes and dislikes with everyone. I also get to learn and experience happiness and sometimes disappointments.
    - Ashley
    jerseygirl1216.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a great community isn't it? Thanks for taking your time to read and comment! :)

      Sophie xx

      Delete
  2. You know i blogged for OVER 6 Months without joining twitter, without promoting my blog, basically without many readers - apart from friends and family.
    Twitter was the best thing that EVER happened to my blog, gave me so many new friends and helped me realised that i want to take blogging more seriously and do it forever :)
    Good luck with your blogging journey girl :) you're gonna hv so much fun!

    X, Carina
    Running White Horses | Fashion + Travel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I got a Twitter account .. My blog wouldn't have any views if I didn't! My friends and family don't know I have a blog yet. You get so much support from other bloggers on Twitter! I love my blog and hope to be doing it forever too! :)

      Thankyou! And good luck with yours as well! :)

      Sophie xx

      Delete
  3. I started blogging just for fun a few weeks ago. I really intended it to be more or less for myself, but then somehow some people started following, so I thought I had to keep it up! By now I'm really passionate about it, it's so much fun and the community really is very supportive. Good luck on your journey, I'll certainly be around to read some more of your lovely stuff :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its nice that people actually read and enjoy reading your content isn't it? I didn't know what to expect when I first started .. But I'm so glad I did! :)

      Thankyou, it:s really good to here that you like my blog :)

      Sophie xx

      Delete