Tuesday 26 May 2015

Travel #2 // Egypt ❤

Hello lovelies! Its Tuesday again so that can only mean one thing .. a travel post! Last Tuesday I started my travel Tuesday series where I will write a post about my travels every Tuesday until I run out of holidays to write about! Last weeks post was about Lanzarote, this week, I will be writing about my trip to Egypt. There will be plenty of pictures for you to look at :)


A few years ago me and my boyfriend went on holiday to Egypt. We'd heard a lot of mixed things about Egypt, but we thought we might as well see for ourselves if we like it, because everybodys opinions are different. We were so glad we decided to go as we had an amazing time! We stayed at the Savita Hotel, in Shalm El Shiekh, which was absolutely beautiful and had everything there so we didn't really have to venture too far. There were shops, restaurants, bars, pools and it even had its own beach which was awesome! :) 






While we were there, we took a walk into Soho Square. Soho Square is a shopping place, which is so beautiful. The floors were marble and all the buildings and shops were made of glass. It was so pretty! We didn't buy anything while we were there .. we just went for a walk around to look at all the statues and shops that were there. On the way, we saw a man with some camels, so asked him if we could have a picture taken with the one of the camels. He took our camera and we went and stood in front of the camel. He told us to sit on it so he could get a picture, so we did. He took the picture and next thing we know he has stood the camel up and is walking us down the road! Even though we didn't ask for a camel ride, we did get some good pictures! 






We also went on a snorkelling trip and to a deserted island, which was stunning! We boarded onto a speed boat and off we went. We drove past an abandoned ship, that had been there for years and is now an attraction, got to the island and went snorkelling. If i'm honest, snorkelling was an amazing experience, but all the fish swimming around me just freaked me out! I wish we had bought an underwater camera though because the tropical fish that we did see were beautiful colours and would have made amazing photos! 







All in all, we had an amazing time in Egypt, the weather was beautiful and were glad we decided to go! Here are a few more pictures.. :) 







Hope you enjoyed this weeks edition! Next week will be yet another travel post about somewhere else. If you are enjoying reading these posts .. please do let me know! Leave a comment, or you can find me on Twitter - @cloudsinup. 

Have you ever been to Egypt? 

Much Love..








2 comments:

  1. Looks like an amazing holiday - the pictures are great!
    I traveled to Egypt in March but it wasn't as good as your holiday by the look of it!
    The people I was with didn't want to leave our resort so it was a bit dull :/
    I'd love to go back and get out of the hotel!!

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no :( I hope the weather was nice for you though! At least you got to relax! :) I really enjoyed it! If you ever go to Shalm el sheikh .. Check out Soho square, its beautiful!

      Delete