Thursday 21 May 2015

SS15 Beauty Must Haves // Wishlist

*All pictures are from Google Images*


Hellooo lovelies! Hope you're all having a good week! As spring has started and summer is on it's way, I thought it would be the perfect time to do a SS15 wishlist. Hope you enjoy! :)

Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream SPF 50+



Ideal for swimming, sunbathing and just enjoying the outdoors, this sunscreen includes beneficial ingredients to help prevent skin dryness while providing high sun protection. And the best part is ... it actually becomes even more effective when exposed to water because of its WetForce Technology.

Nars Reckless Blush



I love this soft, very light pink colour for spring/summer time. Its not too bright and will add just the right amount of colour to your cheeks in the warmer months.

Mac Huggable Collection



For a limited time only, MAC Huggable Lipstick is back! This lasting lipstick boosts collagen, leaving lips looking smooth, supple and sculpted. With a wide range of colours, this lipstick stays luminous for upto 6 hours. Perfect for those long summer days.

Bumble and Bumble Salt Infused Spray



A salt-in-oil innovation, this mellow mix of tropical oils and texturizing sea salts creates soft, sea-tossed waves with a sheen. Sea salt spary is a must have to create natural looking beachy waves.

Magnitone Lucid



The Magnitone Lucid is a daily cleansing and exfoliation brush that claims to gives you softer, clearer and brighter skin in just 7 days! You get to choose from 4 different colours and they are fully waterproof. To find out more, go to magnitone.co.uk, where you will be able to see all the benefits and features of this product.

Rimmel London Salon Pro - Cocktail Passion



This nail polish lasts upto 10 days, chip resistant and with a gel shine finish. I think this colour is perfect for summer and will do a great job complimenting your tan!

I really love ALL of the products on my wishlist and hopefully by summer time, I will atleat have some of them!

What are some of your spring/summer must haves? Have you tried any of the products on my list? If so, what are your thoughts?

Thankyou for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed!

Much Love..





6 comments:

  1. Great wish list - The new clinique pop lipsticks are on my list x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I have seen those! They do look good and have some really nice colours! :) x

      Delete
  2. I have the Rimmel nail polish, it's a lovely colour! Shiseido Shimmering Rouge lipstick is on my list.

    Charlotte x

    http://the-beauty-lane.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the colour! Hopefully I can get it soon! :) Ah, I haven't seen that lipstick .. I'll have to have a look :) xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Me too! I not long had my hair cut shorter so hopefully it still looks OK wavy! Haha xx

      Delete