Sunday 10 May 2015

Shopping Haul // A Few Favourites ❤

Hello lovlies! I hope everyone's had a great weekend! I've just been paid so thought I would treat myself to a few new bits. There are really not that many shops where I live, but I still managed to pick up a few gems! (The pictures are not great, trying to get a new camera!)

I'm really happy with what I bought, but I need to go out of town and have a proper shopping spree! I'm thinking Nottingham as its one of the closer cities to me and has alot more shops than what's here! Anyway, that will be a post for another day! I'm going to stop rambling on now and just get on with it ... Don't want you to get bored before we've even started! :)

So here are the things that I bought:

Foil Maya Print Mini Dress - £6.99



I love the print on this dress! Its just so fun and colourful! 

Mini Bodycon Rib Dress - £9.99


Frill Top Socks - £1.99 each


Half Moon Necklace - £3.00


Monochrome Cutout Buckle Boots - £21.99 


VO5 Gel Spray - £2.98


Rita Ora Rimmel Nail Polish - £2.99 each



So that's it for my mini shopping spree. I hope you enjoyed it! The Rita Ora nail varnishes I got in the colours .. Glaston-Berry and Roll In The Grass. I love the colours as they are very summery. I just need to get some more from that range! 

Where do you like to go shopping? What's your favourite things to buy to treat yourself?

Thanks for stopping by! 

Much Love.. 




2 comments:

  1. The frilly socks are so cute! They would look adorable peeking out of ankle boots!

    x, Carina
    Running White Horses | Fashion + Travel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know ... I feel like a little girl again! Haha. Yeah, thats what I thought. Can't wait to wear them! :) xx

    ReplyDelete