Monday 27 April 2015

21 Questions || Get to know me Tag

Hi Everyone! :)

Today I thought I would do a 'Get to know me Tag'. I think it's good to get to know the person behind the blog a bit more, and this is a perfect way to do that! I have enjoyed reading everyone else's and I hope you enjoy reading mine. Maybe we will have some-things in common!

1. Do you have a middle name? 
 I don't have a middle name. Just my first name and last name.

2. Do you have any pets?
 I have a beautiful one year old cat named Ziggy, and two terrapins named Wiz and Squirt. I would love to get a puppy aswell!

3. Favourite Holiday?
 Now this question can have two different meanings. Holiday has different meanings in English and American, so I'll answer both! My favourite holiday that I've been on would probably be DisneyLand Paris. I went for my 19th birthday 4 years ago in November and it was so magical! I loved it! - My favourite holiday during the year would have to be Christmas . I love everything about it! Its the best time of the year!

4. Do you speak any other language?
 You would think I would since I did French as a GCSE at school. But no. Unfortunately I can't. I was not good at French then, and I'm not any better now. I would love to be able to speak another language though!

5. How many siblings do you have?
 I have 3 siblings. I have an older sister and two younger brothers.

6. How tall are you? 
 I am 5'4 and the tallest girl on my mums side of the family!

7. Eye Colour?
 I have Hazel eyes.

8. Any Tattoos?
 Yes. I have 4 tattoos. At the bottom of my back, on the back of my neck, on my ribs and on the inside of my wrist. I do want another one though!

9. What shoe size are you? 
 It depends on what shoes I am wearing. If I wear heels I am a size 3, but everything else I am a 4.

10. Do you drive?
 I wish! No I don't drive. Yet. I am hoping to get my licence when I can afford it!

11. Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?
 I actually have quite a few! Eva on mylifeaseva, Sara on SaraBeautyCorner, Zoe on zoella and Jesse and Jeana on  BFvsGF just to name a few!

12. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 
 I will be 23 years old on my next birthday! :|

13. Hobbies?
 Painting my nails, DIY crafts, reading, staying fit and of course Blogging!

14. Will you ever Bungee Jump?
 Nooo!! I am terrified of heights so throwing myself of a bridge (or whatever you jump off) is not on my list of things to do. What if the cord snapped?!? No thank-you.

15. Favourite cereal? 
 Coco Pops. For sure! I love drinking the chocolate milk afterwards too! ... I'm such a child haha!

16. Summer or Winter?
 Definitely summer! I don't like being cold so me and winter do not get on. The only thing I like about winter is Christmas time ... and it's my birthday in winter!

17. Scary movies or Happy endings?
 I love a good scary movie, but I also love a happy ending! So I would have to say both. It really depends on what mood I am in.

18. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
 America. I have always wanted to travel around America. I don't really have a reason why, it's just something I want to do! Especially California!

19. What's your Zodiac sign?
 I am a Scorpio.

20. Do you wear any king of jewellery 24/7?
 I do. I wear a silver heart locket necklace my boyfriend got me for my 21st birthday, and my Great Nannas' ring.

21. Do you have any phobias? 
 Spiders. In fact any kind of insect, I freak out if I see one near me! And heights. I just freeze and can not move if I am somewhere high. I think I'm just scared of falling. It won't stop me from having fun and experiencing things though! Even if it does mean I have to overcome my fear!

Well that's it. My 21 questions answered.

I hope that this post has helped you to get to know me a bit better and if you have anymore questions you want me to answer, leave a comment, or ask me on Twitter! My Twitter link is here. :)

I tag anyone who wants to have a go at doing a post like this ... It's really fun to answer the questions!

Thanks for stopping by!

Speak soon..




2 comments:

  1. Hy Sophie! That's a lovely tag, I enjoyed reading it! I kinda envy you for your tattoos, I'm still thinking about getting one. Does it hurt a lot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :) Thankyou! Glad you liked it! I'm not going to lie, it does hurt. But it's not an unbearable pain. I have a rubbish pain threshold and I can sit through it. And it didn't stop me, after the first time, having more! If you really want one, then go for it! I still want to get another one :) x

      Delete