Wednesday 29 April 2015

Travel // DisneyLand Paris

Hello lovely people! Todays post is all about my first trip to DisneyLand Paris! :) If you haven't been yet ... you need to go! It is amazing, you wouldn't regret it. Even if you don't like rides .. it is still an amazing atmosphere and experience. And who doesn't love Disney?!

Back in 2011 when I was 18, I went to DisneyLand for the first time! I think as an adult, you appreciate it more. Don't get me wrong, I would have loved to have gone as a child and been able to meet all my favourite Disney characters, but even as an adult, I still found it so magical and overwhelming!

We went for my 19th birthday and I loved it! Since my birthday is at the end of the year, it was Christmas time in DisneyLand. It was so beautiful. All the decorations and lights, and the christmas tree was amazing! I could literally sit here all day and talk about how much fun I had and what a magical place it is to go, but instead I will show you some photos I took whilst I was there so you can see for yourself!
Disney Village

Street lamps on Main Street USA

Christmas Tree

Space Mountain - Ride

Hollywood Tower of Terror - Ride

Clock on the DisneyLand Hotel

Disney Castle

Even the windows inside the Castle are amazing...

Flora, Fauna and Merryweather 

Malificent

Sleeping Beauty (Aurora) and Prince Phillip

On the day of my birthday, we took a trip into Paris to go and see the Eiffel Tower. It was amazing. I am so scared of heights so for me, this was very scary ... but I loved every minute of it and I would definitely do it again! The views from the top were beautiful, even though it was quite foggy!

Eiffel Tower

View from the top

Another view from the top

That night, when we got back to DisneyLand, we went for a meal at a place called 'Buffalo Bills'. It is a very western style place. You get to watch a cowboy show (which Mickey and friends are in) and eat traditional Texan food. You get to have your photo taken with Mickey Mouse and you also get a free cowboy hat! If you go to DisneyLand, this is a must for you to do! 

My boyfriend and I wearing our cowboy hats

To finish this post off I will show you some more of the photos of the Disney Castle I took. If you go, don't miss the shows they have on at the castle every night. They are absolutely breathtaking! It looks even more beautiful and magical at night time! 

Wish Upon a Star

Disney Castle

Fireworks at the Castle show

I had an absolutely amazing time at DisneyLand Paris. I went again 2 years later in 2013. But that time we went at Halloween. Both were incredible, but I have to say, I prefer the Christmas decorations! They even had fake snow coming from the roofs to make it feel more magical! 

Thank you for stopping by to have a read ... I hope you enjoyed this post!

If any of you have been or are planning on going to DisneyLand Paris, or even Orlando, I would love to hear about it! Orlando is definitely next on my list!

Feel free to leave comments or catch me on Twitter! (@cloudsinup) 

Speak soon..




















6 comments:

  1. lovely post!! i went to disneyland paris a while ago and loved it:) you should defo go to disney world in florida :) xx

    http://vanilladrxps.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! It's amazing isn't it?! Oh, I will definitely be going there ... when I can save enough money! Haha. Bet it is alot better than Disney Land Paris! xx

      Delete
  2. I've been to Disneyland Paris twice before but I'm determined to go again! Just love it so much, the most care-free and exciting place on the planet I swear xx

    www.shannonstacey.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing isn't it?! Its just so beautiful and magical! I would go again tomorrow if I could! xx

      Delete
  3. I've never been to Disneyland! I need to go ah! :)

    Laurie-Elle xx
    www.laurieelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, you do need to go! It's an amazing experience! I would love to go again! :) xx

      Delete