Sunday 12 April 2015

Shopping Haul

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to One Girls Obsessions, or if your new, welcome! I hope your all having a great weekend! :)

So I've seen lots of 'Hauls' on different blogs and vlogs and I thought it would be fun to do one myself! This is my first 'Shopping Haul' post, so if it's not perfect, I apologize in advance. I'll try my best to do it right! Anyway, I'm going to stop rambling on now and get started!

I live in a small town in the East Midlands of England and there really is not that many shops to shop at. 😢 But I'm going to share with you a few bits I did manage to pick up in town.

So the first thing I bought was Tea tree & Witch hazel Cleansing and Toning Lotion. All you do is soak a cotton wool pad and smooth it over your face. Reapeat this step until your face is completely clean. Use it morning and night for best results and follow with your favourite moisturiser. It gives your skin a deep cleansing without over drying and helps unblock your pores. It leaves your skin feeling refreshed and very soft!
Boots - £3.59

The cleansing and toning lotion had an offer on ... Buy one get one free. So I also picked up tea tree & witch hazel Peel off Face Mask. You apply a layer evenly over your face and leave for 10-15 minutes. Peel off and rinse with warm water to remove any remains. I haven't tried this product yet but I'm looking forward to see how it is!

The next thing I picked up was batiste dry shampoo. I asked on twitter how to add more volume to my hair and I had a reply telling me dry shampoo was great at adding volume. So I picked some up. I have tried this and was very pleased with the results. I will definitely be buying this again! I picked up the fruity and cheeky cherry one and I love it! So thanks DutyOfBeauty for the suggestion! :) (You can check out DutyOfBeautys blog here.)
Savers - £1.99

As I was browsing through the isles, I saw Simple eye make-up corrector pen. I just had to get this as I always manage to get mascara on my skin when applying it to my lower lashes! With a precision tip it is easy to use and gets rid of any mistakes you may make without ruining your make-up.
Savers - £1.00

Finally, I had to pick these bracelets up when I saw them. They are cute and colourful and I love them! Adding bits of jewellery to your outfits can really set it off! These are perfect for summer and I can't wait to wear them!
Peacocks - £4.00

So that's it for my Shopping Haul post. Just to let you know I will definitely be doing another post like this as I've enjoyed doing it!

Let me know what you think and if you liked it!

Thanks for stopping by to have a read!

Speak again soon! :)

Sophie ~ icraftgetoverit x

No comments:

Post a Comment