Sunday 19 April 2015

British Tag!!

Hi everyone!

I have seen a lot of bloggers and Youtubers doing 'The British Tag' and I have enjoyed reading/watching their answers. As I am British I thought I would have a go at doing it myself. 

Hope you enjoy!

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? How many sugars?
I don't actually drink tea. I know, not very British of me at all. I used to drink tea all the time, but then I started drinking coffee. I did have a coffee every morning as a kind of 'wake up' drink. I don't actually drink that much coffee anymore either, but if I do, I have 2 sugars. 

2. Favourite part of your roast?
All of it. I have always loved a good Sunday roast, ever since I can remember! We used to go to my Nanna's every Sunday for a roast, and my Nanna cooks the best roast ever! And I always have to have mince sauce. I know your only meant to have it with pork, but I have it on all my roasts. Yum! 

3. Favourite dunking biscuit? 
This was a hard one because I like to dunk a lot of biscuits. The only reason I will have a cup of tea is if I fancy dunking some biscuits. I would have to narrow it down to two ... Chocolate Bourbons or Rich tea biscuits. 

4. Favourite quintessentially British past-time?
Now I didn't even know what 'quintessentially' meant! So yes, I googled this question to see what came up. Out of them all I think I would have to say Afternoon Tea. I have never actually been for afternoon tea, but I have been for tea and scones. We went to this beautiful little shop that does serve afternoon tea, but we got bought tea and scones for two as a Christmas present. It had a lovely vintage vibe to it and I just loved it! 

5. Favourite Word?
My favourite word would probably have to be 'Toodle-Pip', which means goodbye/see you later. It just sounds funny to say and sounds very 'posh'. 

6. Cockney Slang?
I don't know that many Cockney Slang phrases as I'm not from London. But here are some that I do know..
Apples and Pears - Stairs
Boat Race - Face
Dog and Bone - Phone 

7. Favourite sweet?
My favourite sweets would definitely have to be Haribos and Maoams. 

8. Favourite shop/restaurant? 
My favourite shop would probably have to be John Lewis. Just because it has everything there! There are so many floors and so much to buy, I could spend all day there. And it is always beautifully decorated and has amazing TV adverts at Christmas time! 

9. Marmite? 
No. Just no. You either love or hate marmite, and I hate it! It is disgusting! It doesn't even look nice! 

So there you have it. My British Tag answers. I had so much fun answering these questions and you now know a little bit more about me! 

If there are any questions you think would be good to answer on my blog, or you would like to know more about me, just let me know in the comments or on Twitter. You can find my Twitter here.

As always, Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it! 

Speak sooooon,

Sophie x






No comments:

Post a Comment