Tuesday 14 April 2015

Summer Wish List

Hi everyone! ☺

As summer is creeping up on us so fast, I thought it would only make sense to make a 'Summer wish list'.

As much as I love winter, because winter means Christmas (and my birthday), I really don't like the cold. Don't get me wrong, I love snuggling up in front of the fire with a big cup of hot chocolate, but I am definitely more of a summer kind of girl. The lighter nights/mornings, the warm breeze, the smell of freshly cut grass, BBQ's ... I could go on forever.

I'm excited about doing this post for the first time, and at the end of summer, i'll do another post to see how much of my 'wishlist' I actually did! ☺

N°1.

I am loving the aztec pattern at the minute! It's just so fun and colourful. So yes, simethng Aztec is definitely on the list!

N°2.
I am really liking the cut out buckle Chelsea style boots! They are super cute ... I just wouldn't know how to style them! So any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I'm definitely looking at getting some! ☺ 

N°3.  
Last year I really wanted a dungaree/pinafore dress but i never actually managed to get one. (Sigh) So this year it is one of my must haves! I just find them cute and super girly!

N°4. 
Yes please!! I would love to own a polaroid camera! They just make things soo much easier! I also like the cute little pictures they produce ☺... And look at the colours you get to choose from! 

N°5. 
These little gold rings are just adorable! They can set off any outfit. They are definitely a summer must have!  

There is still plenty more I would love to get for summer ... But I would literally be here all day if I put it all on here! These are just a few of my favorlurites. 

I hope you've enjoyed reading this post as much as I have enjoyed making it! ☺  

Don't forget to follow me >here< on Bloglovin to keep up to date with new posts! 

Thanks for stopping by to read! ☺

Speak soon! 

Sophie ~ icraftgetoverit xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment