Wednesday 8 April 2015

My personal Goals

Hi Everyone!!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I've been quite busy recently over the Easter period, but I will make sure I post more frequently now its over to make up for it.

Today I thought I would share with you my goals/dreams. For motivation to acheive them ...  and to see what you think. Maybe you could share some of your goals or dreams in the comments!

Anyway, lets get started ..

  • Own a car

Now for this one, it would help if I could actually drive! So first of all, I need to actually get a provisional and start doing lessons. But this is a big goal of mine. Driving gives you so much more freedom and alot more oppotunities. I don't actually have a specific car in mind, I just know I would like a nice, small car that will get me from A to B.
  • Travel
My dream places to travel to would be ..

  1. America
  2. Australia
  3. New Zealand
I would absoloutly love to go to America! I would like to travel around California. Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Hollywood, San Fransisco .. Just all over California. It's such a fun place with loads to do and it is one of my biggest dreams! 

Australia is another place I would like to travel to. To climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge (even though I am terrified of hights!) and see the Sydney Opera House. It would be an amazing experience and leave me with some great stories to tell! 

New Zealand. If I went to New Zealand, I would be sure to go Luging, Zip Lining and visit the wildlife to name a few! There are lots of thing to do in New Zealand, and it is such a beautiful place to visit. Who wouldn't want to go there?! 

  • Work at an American Summer Camp

This would definatly be an experience of a lifetime! I would love to be able to do this. You get to work in America, doing activities with people from all over the world during the day and have a traditional campfire at night. Just making sure the kids you are looking after have a great summer! You get paid to have fun! I'm sure it would be hard work but it would definatly be worth doing! And to top it all off, at the end of your time at camp, you get 30 days to travel around America, wherever you want, with friends that you will have made while working at the camp. Amazing!


  • Volunteer with Wildlife abroad


I love animals. All animals. To work with widlife would be amazing. To help care for them and prepare them to be released back into the wild. There are some beautiful animals in the wild, and I think this would also be a once in a lifetime experience!

These are only a few of my dreams/goals. But they are the ones that I would most like to do before I get to 30. I have 8 years ... I think I can do this!

Thank you for coming back and if your new here, thankyou for reading!

Share some of your dreams or goals. I would love to hear them! Plus, I find it motivates you if you write them down. :)

Please feel free to share, comment or follow if you like my blogs. And let me know what you think!

Speak soon!

Sophie ~ icraftgetoverit x

- All images are from Google Images.

No comments:

Post a Comment