Thursday 30 April 2015

Illusions // My 3D Cartoon Satchel ❤

Hi lovlies! :) Today's post is just a short one. But I just had to share it with you!

Last year, at the end of summer, I bought a bag. Not just any old bag. But a 2D satchel cartoon bag that looks 3D!! I absoloutly love it. It's just so cute and quirky and when I sent my sister a photo, she thought I had added it onto my photo from a clipart on a photo editor!

Last year I didn't really get to use it that much, but now that summer is arriving, it's the perfect time to get it back out and put some use to it!

It's actually a bag for your iPad or laptop (it's very thin) and my boyfriend has currently purchased a net book, which is the perfect size!

I got this bag off Ebay for £11.99.

Here it is...

So that is today's post. I hope you enjoyed it, even though it was a short one! 

Let me know what you think or if you have a bag like this?! 

Thanks for reading :) 

Speak soon..

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is so funky it does look a clip art pic rather then a actual bag it's so pretty :=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love it lol. It looks 3d but its actually really thin :) There's loads of different styles you can get :) x

      Delete