Friday 10 April 2015

Nail Designs

Hi everyone!! :)

Hope your all having a good day!

In todays post I thought I would share with you some of the nail designs I have used, that I did before I started blogging. So I don't have a tutorial for them but I will let you know for each one where I found them so if you like them you can head over and check out the tutorials! :)

N°1 -

I love this one as it is simple enough to do yet looks effective. When I did my nails like this alot of people complimented them and it's always nice when someone compliments your work! :) You can mix and match the colours to your liking and I just think this design is really cute and different! If you like it, you can find the tutorial here.

N°2 -
This one I really like because it's fun and bright. It looks like 3D circles, the way the black slightly shows behind the white circles. Again, you can choose any colour nail varnish for this design. You can find the tutorial for this one here.

N°3 - 
This is probably my favourite desgn out of the four. It's cute and girly and perfect for the warmer months. I like how the gold glitter polish on the ring finger goes perfectly with the pink and white. And the little dotted bow is just adorable! If you want to try this design out, click here for the tutorial. 

N°4 - 
Last but not least, a nail design that I have just done today. There is no tutorial for this one as I just did it off the top of my head. Its simple though, just paint your thumb, pointer and pinky fingers a soild colour, and then paint your middle and ring finger nails white. Add multi coloured dots to the white nails and two black dots with smaller white dots inside on your other nails. Done! I love the colours of this design and just think it looks cute and perfect for summer time! 

I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did be sure to click the follow button! :)

Let me know what you think and share your photos if you've tried or try any of the designs. I'd love to see your variations! 

Thankyou for reading! 

Sophie ~ icraftgetoverit x






No comments:

Post a Comment